The Case Against Steganography In Perceptually Encoded Media

Morlock Elloi morlockelloi at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 14 01:29:10 PDT 2002

> Where, then, can one hide information streams? The answer is wherever
> *random* information is communicated. (Even just partial randomness is okay;
> I've got a paper on this I hope to be presenting soon!)

State security directive #219:

"No video, film or still image shall contain within it a TV screen filled with
noise. The noise should be replaced by the state-approved patterns that can be
downloaded from the Bit Control Agency web servers."

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:
http://finance.yahoo.com