Unmask 1.0 Release Party at My House!

Dave Aitel dave at immunitysec.com
Mon Sep 9 09:23:57 PDT 2002

I've released Unmask today - available at
http://www.immunitysec.com/unmask.html

>From the web page:
 What is Unmask?

Unmask is a python script that allows you to break the anonymity of
e-mail or other text. It works by doing basic statistical matching
against stored "signatures." It may require some tweaking to fit your
particular use to it (un-anonymizing IRC chats, email, web pages on
FreeNet, etc). Another fun parlor game use is using it to distinguish
between two groups of any kind. Male/Female, Engineers/Computer
Scientists, Scientists/Liberal Arts Majors, etc. If you improve it in
some way, please send me (dave at immunitysec.com) a note. Unmask is
released under the GNU GPL v2.0.

As a further note, I specifically designed Unmask to be resistant to
GOBBLES style "Chinese reordered english."

Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.

----- End forwarded message -----

					               -Hume