Freeze frame on the stuckist web,proposal to boycott Hollywood.AP.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Wed Sep 4 18:55:22 PDT 2002

"...some of your contributors to this debate remind me of the kind of
gentlemen who live in Montana and bury food and ammo caches around their
houses for when the UN troops come to round them up. It seems that the era
of personal liberty we've enjoyed in the West for so long is finally going
to be ended when Microsoft and the RIAA take over the internet and we all
have Fritz chips installed up our arses. "
AND
"Also arriving via The Daily Electronic Crapper was news that organized
crime was in the business of disseminating computer viruses. Why the
underbosses might be involved in virus surplus was not explained by
Reuters, but the news did mix nicely with word from a colleague a week
earlier that an "expert" at a recent CERT-hosted conference was chattering
excitedly about the Mafia carrying out hits over the Internet."
Pommies gettin' jiggy wit it?