OPPOSE THE WAR! We are going to ruin Iraq to get the oil. Who's ne

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 06:36:24 PST 2002

"As to dangerous, I find that most of the people using violence in this
country are anti-drug, not pro."

Can't exactly agree with ya' here. Just watch COPS...most of those actually
committing stupid crimes are apparently pro-Alchohol.

Pot? We can't have THAT be legalized now, or the CIA will lose a valuable
source of covert action funding.