Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Sat Jun 29 13:30:37 PDT 2002

At 03:31 AM 06/29/2002 -0700, davidbrin at cts.com wrote:
>Thanks Bill, for passing on your message, along with the news that I've been
>dissed and discussed by R.A. Hettinga. Naturally, he never informed me, nor
>copied me his missives, nor invited me to answer.  This appears to be quite
>typical.

Sure.  I'd assumed you'd seen his mail; I'm separately forwarding the message
that I'd excerpted, though I don't seem to have most of the other messages
in the thread; archives are at http://inet-one.com/cypherpunks/
(it's mostly full of spam, because somebody once decided to make a point
about list filtering by subscribing us to all the spam he could find
but there's real content as well; I read the spam-filtered version of the list,
but I'm not aware of an archive of that version.)

You do get occasionally discussed on the list, or at least referred to,

>Your attempt, below, is a good effort.  Inaccurate in some details, but also
>quite interesting.  I wish I had time for a full reaction.  Perhaps I will
>try later, after returning from giving a keynote at the Libertarian National
>Convention.

Oh, that'll be interesting - I'll see you there.

One of the cypherpunks arguments is that you'll get a lot more
whistleblowers if they can do so anonymously.