Rendering Unto Ceasar

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sat Jun 29 19:14:53 PDT 2002

<...hypoxic, spittle-soaked screed elided...>

(I remember something my brother said to me once, in another context
hereabouts, about being careful not to get into a pissing match with a
sewer outfall. Oh, well. Hope it was as good for him as it was for me, and
all that...)

Plutocracy forever, Dr. Brin.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA