We would like to possibly get some info on your company

josh.winters at webstream.net josh.winters at webstream.net
Mon Jan 14 15:38:43 PST 2002

Hello,

We would like to possibly get some info on your company in an effort to explore the ways that we might be able to work together.

We have been developing and hosting web sites since 1997. We offer a free year of hosting on certain plans and interest-free financing on web development. We do Linux, NT, Oracle and AS400.

Please forward this to the proper party, or respond to the address below. You can also visit our web site at http://webstream.net for more information on our services.

If by e-mail:
josh.winters at webstream.net

If by mail:
WebStream Internet Solutions
Outsourcing/Purchasing
2200 W.Commercial Blvd. Suite 204
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Josh Winters
josh.winters at webstream.net
http://webstream.net
Design * Programming * Virtual and Dedicated Server Hosting Since 1997