Thank you for writing.

Congressman Sherrod Brown oh13ima.pub at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:13:04 PST 2002

Thank you for writing. Your correspondence is important to me and I want a
chance to review your message prior to sending a final response.

If you your street address was not included with your message, please
resend your entire message with your address. If you live in Ohio's 13th
district I will respond by e-mail or postal mail. Due to the volume of
mail my office receives, I am unable to respond to individuals who do not
reside in Ohio's 13th Congressional District.

If you are sending a Washington scheduling request, please fax it to (202)
225-2266.  For Ohio scheduling requests, please fax it to (440) 934-5145.
If your concerns require immediate attention, please contact my toll free
number @ 1-800-234-6413.