Reply from Congressman Schiff

Schiff, Congressman Congressman.Schiff at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:13:02 PST 2002

	Thank you for contacting my comments only e-mail address.  I
appreciate hearing from you and welcome your input.

	Due to the large number of e-mails my office receives each day, I am
only able to respond to constituents of California's 27th Congressional
district.  If you are a constituent and would like a response to a specific
question, please contact me using the form at the following link:
http://www.house.gov/schiff/as_sub_contact.htm or visit my website at
www.house.gov/schiff and I will respond to you as soon as possible.  If this
is an urgent matter or if you need immediate assistance, please call my
Pasadena office at (626) 304-2727 or my Washington, D.C. office at (202)
225-4176.

	Again, thank you for your input.

	Sincerely,

	Adam