Citigroup salvage session

Budmail Budmail at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:12:56 PST 2002

	Greetings,

	Thank you for contacting my Washington, D.C., office via e-mail.

	I appreciate you contacting me through e-mail.  I hope this system
provides you with an easy and accessible way for you to send information to
me about the issues of the day, casework, and requests.  The nature of this
system requires me to send written responses through the U.S. Postal
Service, as I read and sign all of my mail.  Therefore, if you have
previously sent me an e-mail message and did not include your mailing
address please re-send your message in its entirety with your address.

	Also, due to system security and integrity concerns, no e-mail
document with attachment files will be opened by this office.  We regret any
inconvenience this may cause however, you may mail your attachments by way
of the U.S. Postal Service to address listed below or include the text of
your attachment in the body of your e-mail message.

	Please visit my web site at http://www.house.gov/cramer/index.htm
which provides many helpful links (URL's) to Congressional, Executive
branch, and Alabama web sites.

	Thank you again for contacting me.

	Sincerely,
	Bud Cramer, M.C.