Citigroup salvage session

Gephardt, Richard Gephardt at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:12:56 PST 2002

Thank you for your e-mail.  I appreciate hearing
from you.

Due to the high volume of e-mails my office receives, I cannot guarantee a
response to every message.  However, if you reside in the Third
Congressional District of Missouri, which I represent, and would like a
written response, please resubmit your comments through
http://www.house.gov/writerep.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may
cause.

If you reside in the Third Congressional District of
Missouri and wish to request  Capitol/White House tours, or if you have a
problem with a Federal agency, please contact one of my congressional
offices.

			St. Louis: (314) 894-3400
			Washington, D.C.: (202) 225-2671
			Festus: (636) 937-6399