Important System Upgrade Notice

Dingell, Public Public.Dingell at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:12:55 PST 2002

Thank you for contacting me via electronic mail.  I welcome the thoughts,
comments and feedback from the concerned citizens of Michigan's 16th
Congressional District.  If you reside in my Congressional District, you
will receive a written response from me shortly.  If you live outside the
16th District, I will do my best to forward your concern to your
Congressional Representative.

********Important System Upgrade Notice*********

As of November 30, 2001, this e-mail address (Public.Dingell at mail.house.gov)
will no longer be operational.  Utilizing the most recent technology, my
staff has developed a new system for faster, better and more efficient
constituent services.

To contact me in the future, simply point your web browser to my web page,
http://www.house.gov/dingell and click on the "contact offices" link, or go
to www.house.gov/writerep.  From there I will be able to receive your views
on the business before the Congress and respond to your questions and
comments on a timelier basis.  Of course, you may always contact me through
the mail at:

	2328 Rayburn H.O.B.
	Washintgon, D.C. 20515

Thank you again for being in touch.