Out of Office AutoReply: Citigroup salvage session

DeGette (Public Box) DeGette at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:12:56 PST 2002

Thank you for contacting me.  Your message is very important.

Due to the discovery of anthrax on Capitol Hill, our offices have been
closed since Wednesday October 17th in order to be evaluated.  We have made
every effort to continue the work on behalf of our constituents at an
offsite location, and aside from a few technical difficulties, this effort
has been largely successful.

In order to continue effective constituent contact, I have set up an
efficient way for you to contact me through my website.  Once you log on to
my homepage at www.house.gov/degette, please click on the "Contact Diana"
button on the left hand side of your screen.  Then click on "Write Your
Representative" and follow the instructions from there.  This system will
ensure the most timely response to every constituent who writes me.

Thank you for your support and understanding through these challenging
times.