tree huggers as terrorists

Petro petro at bounty.org
Fri Jan 11 20:02:16 PST 2002

On Thursday, January 10, 2002, at 11:26 AM, Major Variola (ret) wrote:
>                  While even the harshest critics acknowledge that
>                  there is no proportionate comparison between Al
>                  Qaeda and groups like the Earth Liberation Front --
>                  particularly because these radical environmental and
>                  animal rights groups have avoided taking lives --
>                  they say that terrorism is terrorism.

	Nonsense. There is no significant difference between the two, other
than maybe Al Qaeda being a little more honest. They admit they want to
destroy this (America) country and our way of life, while the eco-facists
*do* want to destroy this country and our way of life, but don't come
right out and say it.

	If they (the eco-fascists) had their way, they would wind up being the
cause of a lot more than a measly 3k dead.

--
"Those without creative minds and agile fingers are of course
welcome to hurry up with my fries. And they'll probably use