tree huggers as terrorists

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Jan 10 20:45:38 PST 2002

 >> "I wonder why seven congressmen are so interested
                  in challenging an organization to disavow
                  ecoterrorism when Greenpeace has a perfect,
                  30-year record of peaceful, nonviolent civil
                  disobedience used to engage corrupt governments
                  and corporations around the world," John
                  Pasacantando, Greenpeace USA's Executive
                  Director, wrote to McInnis. "I wish that you would
                  drop this ruse of trying to link peaceful
                  environmental efforts to terrorism -- just at the
                  moment when the country needs you to actually
                  focus on real issues."<<

Greenpeace should be investigating APster lite as a matter of some urgency
after recent LA case.ALL peaceful dissent is linked to "terrorism" now.
Drunks on planes and castaways are international terrorists.This started
well before 9-11.
  I think that this Government is a threat to mankind. You can't protect
freedom and liberties behind stock piles of chemical and biological weapons
and nuclear weapons.