The foul Peter Trei file.Sloppy corporate shill or Snitch?You decide.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Jan 10 03:03:38 PST 2002

Near top-CNN on remailers-

 >>...This does not invalidate my point - that such special treatment could
lead
a remop into legal problems. We have two different problems, with mutually
undesirable solutions. Peter Trei
ubject: CDR: RE: CNN.com on Remailers
From: "Trei, Peter" <ptrei at rsasecurity.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:23:43 -0500
 >>...Typical Choate, missing the point. same thread-another post.same poster.

 >>...In fact, spammers currently *do* send mail encrypted to the remailers'
 > keys.  It's a pain in the ass trying to filter the damn stuff out.
 >
 > Ben Xain
 > bxain at redneck.gacracker.org

First I've heard that. Frankly, I'm suprised. One solution, which I've long
advocated, is for the remailer to drop mail
which has an unencrypted body after it's applied it's decryption key.
Provided this is an announced policy, substantially increases the
protection of the mail and the remop. It does mean that only people
capable of using encryption can receive mail via the remailer, but
that's probably a *good* thing. Peter Trei<<

So,peter's here,he's contributing and not concealing corporate vested
interests,so far so good.

Few posts down

 >>CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
Anonymous
CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
John Young
CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
Greg Newby
CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
Bill Stewart
CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
D.Popkin
CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
Luthor Blisset
CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
John Young
Re: CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
measl
<Possible follow-up(s)>
CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
Major Variola \(ret\)
CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
Nomen Nescio
CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
Petro
CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
Faustine
Re: CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
measl
CDR: Re: Cypherpunk Ban,
Anonymous User.<<

Peter Trei may be "anonymouse" or Pseudynomous in this thread...or he slept
through it,doesnt care,domestic/business emergency,other distraction,any
number of excuses.Nowt wrong with that but then next week...

 >>If there's anything more annoying than a boring nut who takes
up 30% of the list volume, it's a boring nut who takes up 30%
of the list volume with plaigerized articles from other, much
more creative and intelligent nuts. This, of course, is -named recently
persecuted list member- work, as published on Declan's
Politech list. Peter Trei<<

The mask slips,30% of the list appears to be one spam,(20/20) Did Trei
complain about that? He absolutely endangered a comrades peace and security
with his inattention/carelessnes/maliciousness.Take your pick in the
absence of an explanation.He has ducked questions on this while bragging
about his rapacious capitalist connections and now has the gall to try and
sell conference tickets here like the lowest cheap spam.Fuck the rsa
company and double fuck its low running dog,Peter Trei.