Application for return of dell heard.+ burning down the olympics.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Jan 10 02:12:49 PST 2002

1) Anyone interested can write me direct.
2) Thanks to andrew woods for advice on filtering eudora.
3) There's been another anthrax outbreak in OZ. In 97 victoria was hit,this
time its Queensland.Aussi still has a "clean green" beef industry though US
secret agents could be expected to release foot and mouth here as they may
have in Britain.Mad anarchist terrorists have been seen digging where
corpse's fell.
4) The yahoo story on the Olympic's is interesting.Crypto-anarchists should
note the continued attempted demonization of "violent" "anarchists"They
refuse to even apply for demonstration licence's,Shock,Horror!
The crude divide and rule tactic of attempting to split "tame" activists
from "violent" gains steam ably assisted by spooks and shills in the crap
corporate media.(hi declan Mc Catohead!)

Do you want to come with me to Salt Lake city
Yes or no?It is a question of life and death for us all.
We will either conquer or die,because defeat
will be so terrible that we could not survive it.
But we will conquer.I have faith in our victory.
I only regret that I speak to you in this space.
Someday with capital abolished we will be in a free society.