People for a Free World.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sat Jan 5 09:34:36 PST 2002

Bastille day Blitzkreig.

10 July 2002, 12:04 PDT

This time it is real. The great cyberwar has begun. I am sure of it. I
have decided to record whatever happens here because I am certain that
one of the many scenarios I have studied over the past decade is now taking
place. Two days ago the following message was posted anonymously and with
great craftiness on several commercial news sites:
CONT.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/6.02/cyberwar.html?topic=hacking_warez&topic_set=newtechnology

"It is often the case that one can most readily learn about society by
watching its reactions, across the spectrum, to those who would challenge
it."Revolution cannot be non-violent or pacifist. It is a political act of
violence aimed against the ruling elite to overthrow them just as the
revolutions of the past were, history reminds us. It is political ignorance
to believe that you can have a revolution without the use of political
violence.
''Someone has got to do the things no one else wants to do.''