Photographer Arrested For Taking Pictures Of Vice President'S Hotel

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 06:56:39 PST 2002

"Frankly, millions of these fascists need a simple solution: a tree, a
horse, and a rope."

Damn. If it gets to the point where I'm a terrorist because some local
warlord doesn't like me (or thinks I disrespect his authority), then "might
makes right" is all that will be left.

In a way, the potential and impending truth of Tim May's statement is for a
me a motivator to continue to promote strong crypto, ubiquitous Wi-Fi,
"BlackNet", and so on. Hopefully it won't come down to the above.