Challenge to David Wagner on TCPA

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sat Aug 10 11:14:11 PDT 2002

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Russell Nelson wrote:

> AARG!Anonymous writes:
>  > So don't read too much into the fact that a bunch of anonymous postings
>  > have suddenly started appearing from one particular remailer.  For your
>  > information, I have sent over 400 anonymous messages in the past year
>  > to cypherpunks, coderpunks, sci.crypt and the cryptography list (35
>  > of them on TCPA related topics).
>
> We have, of course, no way to verify this fact, since your messages
> are not cryptographically signed.  For someone who claims to be
> knowledgable about cryptography, this seems like a suspicious omission.

Bullshit Russ, plausable deniability alone justifies such behaviour.

Who sent them is irrelevant except to cultists of personality (eg CACL
adherents).

Base your analysis on facts and experiment.

                  Conform and be dull......J. Frank Dobie

     ravage at ssz.com                                         www.ssz.com
     jchoate at open-forge.org                          www.open-forge.org