Challenge to David Wagner on TCPA

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon Aug 5 06:38:10 PDT 2002

AARG!Anonymous writes:
 > So don't read too much into the fact that a bunch of anonymous postings
 > have suddenly started appearing from one particular remailer.  For your
 > information, I have sent over 400 anonymous messages in the past year
 > to cypherpunks, coderpunks, sci.crypt and the cryptography list (35
 > of them on TCPA related topics).

We have, of course, no way to verify this fact, since your messages
are not cryptographically signed.  For someone who claims to be
knowledgable about cryptography, this seems like a suspicious omission.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com |  New Internet Acronym:
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |