dangers of TCPA/palladium

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Tue Aug 6 02:54:50 PDT 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Lucky Green wrote:

> Though routinely professing otherwise, evidently Anonymous knows
> nothing of the spirit of the TCPA.

Anonymous, could you please disclose your identity to indicate you have no
vested interest in the matter? Because otherwise I must assume I'm
smelling a rat. You're picking up heavy bad mana contamination from the
industry consortium when asking us to look at it with an open mind. Their
past transaction track is rather dismal (why, they're liars or worse), so
they certainly haven't earned that. Have you?