Alert! Congress to target "TOXIC MOLD!"

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Fri Sep 28 16:34:23 PDT 2001

Eric: I forward stuff to cypherpunks that I find relevant and interesting.
If you don't like the items, feel free to delete them or whatnot. *shrug*

If Congress were to do nothing about toxic mold, somehow, I suspect the
republic would survive. There are many, many problems in this world.
Somehow, humans usually manage without politicians' help.

-Declan