When the FBI Guys Come Knocking...

Meyer Wolfsheim wolf at priori.net
Wed Sep 26 00:33:51 PDT 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Aimee Farr wrote:

> It is discouraging to see the disdain in which many of you hold the FBI
> during a time when we need cooperation and insight from nontraditional
> sources.

Dearest Aimee,

It's discouraging that the FBI has, though its own actions, time and time
again, earned this disdain in which many of us hold it.

Trust is not something given lightly. And once lost, it is rarely
regained. What cause do any of us have to trust in the FBI and cooperate
with it now? Don't believe in the "common enemy" fallacy.

-MW-