When the FBI Guys Come Knocking...

Matthew Gaylor freematt at coil.com
Wed Sep 26 06:04:53 PDT 2001

At 11:03 PM -0500 9/25/01, Aimee Farr wrote:
>It is discouraging to see the disdain in which many of you hold the FBI
>during a time when we need cooperation and insight from nontraditional
>sources.

Hello Aimee,

Who might the "we" include?  You and who else?

But to comment on your statement-  Have you ever viewed the after
action notes of FBI HRT member Lon Horiuchi after he shot Vicki
Weaver in the head while holding her infant daughter?  Horiuchi's
diagram of what he saw clearly shows the outline of Vicki in the
doorway to their cabin- (Made on a hotel notepad.)  A clear
indication that Horiuchi did in fact target her and not hit her by
accident as alleged in the official report.

I'd have respect for the Bureau if they upheld the constitution and
the rule of law over the blue wall of silence.

Regards,  Matt-