What might have happened on Sept. 11...

Zombywuf 0094247 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Sat Sep 22 13:15:52 PDT 2001

Quoting Matthew Gaylor <freematt at coil.com>:

> What might have happened on Sept. 11 if this were truly The Land of the
> Free:
>

> <http://www.tlknapp.net/bieser091101frames.html>
>
> Go to the above url to view a cartoon created by Scott Bieser,
> proprietor of Liberty Artworx <http://www.libertyartworx.com/>.

Shortly afterwards the plane would have slammed into the ground because some
idiot fired a gun on a plane. What's more, if everyone's free to bring weapons
onto the plane I can see the terrorists carrying some pretty big guns
themselves. Fuck it, why not make everyone carry explosives so they can blow
themselves and everyone in the vicinity away if there's a crime going on nearby.

--
If you can read this you`ve gone to far