The Enemies List

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 14 11:42:23 PDT 2001

Nomen Nescio wrote a lot of nonsense.  Rather than respond to each pointless
point, let me just say this:

First, don't presume to speak for me or any member of this list.  This is a
list of individuals and they all speak only for themselves.

Second, more people have died in Ted Kennedy's car than at Tim May's hands.
Please stop the cutsy, "oh, I'm so scared, that Tim will go postal," bull
shit.

Third, this list was founded on the principle that technology
could/should/would be used to protect privacy.  Period.

Fourth, even that were not the case, Tim has stopped NO ONE from expressing
their opinions on this list.  He's only expressed his opinion of their
opinions.  His threats--to the extent that term even applies--speak only to
those who are guilty of illegal actions against our rights.

 S a n d y