FINALLY! we can buy Staria

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Wed Oct 24 20:54:28 PDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 01:31:34AM -0000, Dr. Evil wrote:
> Right, so Starium is price-competitive, easier to use, and possibly
> more secure.  Oh, and they will sell to anyone who has money, unlike
> the STU sellers, I assume.

Right. I have a pair of Starium betas. They work. I'd recommend them.

But the problem is that the purchaseable product doesn't exist. I went
down to Carmel a few months ago and checked out the company. I love
the ideas and the tech, but I wouldn't expect to see a product in the
very near future.

-Declan