FREE $3000 Value At No Cost To You!

Wallstreet Universe newsblast at wallstreetuniverse.com
Wed Oct 24 23:16:02 PDT 2001

WALLSTREET UNIVERSE - OCTOBER 25, 2001

Please e-mail us if you are interested in advertising
to our 150,000 Subscribers.  mailto:info at spotm.com

Dear Investors,

Wednesday's action pushed the NASDAQ above the 50day resistance
moving average line on a closing basis for the first time in over
three months.  This has also allowed many individual charts to
turn more positive and suggests further gains are to be made
shortly.  Our profile from Monday   America's Senior Financial
Services Inc.  OTC BB:AMSE.OB  performed nicely  jumping from
17 cents to almost 22 cents per share.

But the big news is the FREE $3000 trading course below!!!
Don't wait - Call TCI and make your arrangements today!

+>+>+>  FREE $3,000.00 VALUE AT NO COST TO YOU.  LEARN 4
IMPRESSIVE TCI TRADING SYSTEMS TO TRADE THE STOCK
MARKET, S&P 500, AND NASDAQ 100 INDEX.

This course uses the information from some of the top financial
market expertsÂ’ experience and translates it into a basic,
easy-to-understand language for the average trader and investor.
This course is FREE and full of great useful information that you
can apply into your trading immediately.  Get this valuable
education and knowledge on how to begin trading in the financial
markets (from short term to long term)

COURSE INCLUDES:

>  Market analysis - technical, fundamental and economic analysis
>>  Interpretation of candlesticks – how to identify continuation
and reversal using candlesticks
>>>  How to set up your personal computer to monitor and trade
the financial market.
trading software and technical tools for the different type of trading.
calculate when to buy low and sell high. (From short term to long term)
the world of online trading and money management.

CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE CLASS  800.992.GOAL (4625)

TCI INVESTMENT EDUCATION   has a wide range of trading systems
to be used for day trading, swing trading, medium term trading,
and long term investing. These trading systems trade in the
stock markets and in the futures market.  In the futures
market, our systems include trading the S&P500 and the
NASDAQ100 Indexes (E-MINI and full contracts). Our goals are to
produce results, to teach traders and investors how to function
in the TOP ONE PERCENTILE of traders, and to be successful in
the financial markets. Our education has the potential to give
you the knowledge that you need to build confidence and to be a
successful trader/investor.

TO SEE PAST PERFORMANCE PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR FREE!
<A HREF=" http://www.tcicorp.net ">
http://www.tcicorp.net </A>

TCI Corporation has eleven U.S. offices to serve you.

PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE FOR MORE DETAIL INFORMATION
<A HREF=" http://www.tcicorp.net ">
http://www.tcicorp.net </A>

CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE CLASS  800.992.GOAL (4625)

NOTE:  All Trading, including Commodities trading, involves
risk and may not be appropriate for everyone. Only risk capital
should be invested. Past performance is not always indicative
of future results.

* To remove yourself from this mailing list, point your browser to:
http://inbound.postmastergeneral.com/remove?Wallstreet
* Enter your email address (cypherpunks at toad.com) in the field
provided and click "Unsubscribe". The mailing list ID is "Wallstreet".

OR...

This message was sent to address cypherpunks at toad.com

pmguid:rd.nys.37kh