Your Free Pass to KMWorld from TheBrain Technologies Corp

TheBrain Sales sales at thebrain.com
Wed Oct 24 23:32:27 PDT 2001

 Dear Me,

 Thank you for your interest and support of TheBrain
 technology. We will be unveiling BrainEKP™, the first
 and only Enterprise Knowledge Platform™, at KMWorld
 2001, booth 1204 and would like to give you a free pass
 to this event. Visit www.thebrain.com/EKPNow
 now to learn more or reply to this
 message.

 BrainEKP is designed for companies with large groups
 of people who need to collaborate and share knowledge
 more effectively. With BrainEKP you can:

See
 valuable relationships between documents and all
 related information

Integrate
 both structured and unstructured content and
 applications

 across multiple information systems with a single
 command

Improve
 navigation speed and usability by 100%

Automate
 and model complex business processes

BrainEKP
 is the first completely integrated knowledge platform
 for connecting, and navigating multiple information
 systems—across many departments or your entire
 enterprise—all through TheBrain’s advanced, visual
 user interface.

 We would like to invite you to a personal demonstration
 of BrainEKP at KMWorld 2001 at booth 1204. KMWorld 2001
 will be held on October 30 – November 01, Santa Clara,
 CA and will feature 100 speakers and over 70 in-depth
 sessions across 5 simultaneous tracks. If you can’t
 make it to the show, you can receive a free telephone
 briefing.

 E-mail us at sales at thebrain.com for your personal
 briefing on BrainEKP and to receive your free expo pass
 to KMWorld or visit www.thebrain.com/EKPNow

 We look forward to showing you how to take your existing
 information systems to an entirely new level of
 enterprise-wide performance with BrainEKP.

 Best regards,

 Jenn and Josh

 BrainEKP Preview Team

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspIf you
 would like to be removed from our product distribution
 list,  click
 here.