Cypherpunks idiots list

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Tue Oct 23 12:09:05 PDT 2001

Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Posters to the cypherpunks list can be divided into idiots and others.

Something I forgot to mention: "Nomen Nescio" certainly belongs on the
idiots list. There are an awful lot of really stupid messages coming
from Nomen.

(For the irony impaired, yes, I am aware that many anonymizer users come
under the NN nym.)

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato