Farm Out! (was Re: Retribution not enough)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Oct 22 23:23:34 PDT 2001

On Monday, October 22, 2001, at 11:05 PM, Harmon Seaver wrote:
>      Ish! I'm getting bummed with NS, but wouldn't use IE on a bet. Why
> use a
> virus magnet?

The virii are typically executables for x86/Windows machines, not Macs.
You said you were using a Mac, so why do you think IE for the Mac
exposes you to virii?

>  But then, I don't use any other M$ product either, it's all
> third rate.

Religious nonsense. I tend to avoid MS products because I can get good
alternatives for very little money, but few would call Microsoft Office
"third rate." I've seen the version for OS X and it looks very good.
Maybe "1.5" rate, but not second rate and surely not third rate.

--Tim May
into you." -- Nietzsche