Clubbing in Fortress Amerika (fwd)

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Mon Oct 22 14:04:41 PDT 2001

"Dr. Evil" wrote:

> > It's often the fucking Jews--Feinstein, Feingold, Lieberman,
> > Ellison--who slavishly imitate the Nazis. How ironic to see Larry
> > Ellison pushing the "Papers, please, macht schnell!" Orwellian nightmare.
>
> That is a good observation, and something which I'll never
> understand.  How can they want to recreate the conditions that lead to
> their families being killed just a couple of generations ago?  How
> could a Jew possibly support gun control?

1. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to be dumbasses.

2. They think they'll be in charge this time.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato