Clubbing in Fortress Amerika (fwd)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Oct 22 19:01:31 PDT 2001

On Monday, October 22, 2001, at 02:04 PM, Steve Furlong wrote:

> "Dr. Evil" wrote:
>>
>>> It's often the fucking Jews--Feinstein, Feingold, Lieberman,
>>> Ellison--who slavishly imitate the Nazis. How ironic to see Larry
>>> Ellison pushing the "Papers, please, macht schnell!" Orwellian
>>> nightmare.
>>
>> That is a good observation, and something which I'll never
>> understand.  How can they want to recreate the conditions that lead to
>> their families being killed just a couple of generations ago?  How
>> could a Jew possibly support gun control?
>
> 1. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to be dumbasses.
>
> 2. They think they'll be in charge this time.

America's Jews who are in politics are the new "trustys" (or is it
"trustees"?).

They are like the Jews who helped load the furnaces with other Jews.
They hoped for better treatment by the camp managers. Often they were
sent to the furnaces when their usefulness was over...with new trustys
doing the dirty work.

Something in the Jew makes him a sucker for following orders.

Feinstein, Schumer, Lieberman, all of the despicable Jews pushing police
state measures...they hope that if they lick Big Brother's boot they'll
be safe.

--Tim May
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only
exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from
the Public Treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for
the candidate promising the most benefits from the Public Treasury with
the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy
always followed by dictatorship." --Alexander Fraser Tyler