Conman, quantum entaglement and no cat

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Mon Oct 22 16:16:38 PDT 2001

Anonymous forwarded:

> "It wasn't a trick," Copperfield told Bild am Sonntag newspaper after
> the performance on the popular Wanna Bet? show on ZDF television. "It
> was more an experiment and mental exercise. We only use about 10 per
> cent of our brain capacity."

> Copperfield said he is not tempted to play the lottery himself because
> he would not be able to "see" the numbers.

How gullible can people be?  The only magical art Copperfield has mastered
is the building of overengineered stage props.

Randi would blow this away in 10 seconds.  Better they had buried
Copperfield's box in a Faraday Cage under 10 feet of wet cement, and had
the armed guards watch that.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+