"Aid and Comfort": Jane Fonda in North Vietnam

info at hanoijane.net info at hanoijane.net
Mon Oct 22 15:04:17 PDT 2001

PRE-PUBLICATION NOTICE
"Aid and Comfort": Jane Fonda in North Vietnam

McFarland & Co. is now accepting pre-publication orders for "Aid and
Comfort": Jane Fonda in North Vietnam.  Please visit www.hanoijane.net to
view the book's cover, a flyer containing information about the book, a
pre-publication order form, and ordering information.  You will also find
at www.hanoijane.net a link allowing on-line purchase of "Aid and Comfort":
Jane Fonda in North Vietnam.

I encourage those of you who want this book to succeed to forward this
notice to your email lists, and to ask those recipients to forward it to
others, and so on down the line.  Also, feel free to print, copy, and
distribute the flyer/order form, and ask libraries to purchase "Aid and
Comfort."

I cannot stress enough the importance of pre-publication orders.  For one
thing, they will affect the quantity of the book's first printing.  For
another, pre-publication orders may influence the publisher's promotional
and related efforts on behalf of the book.  Thus, it will be very helpful
if those of you who intend to purchase "Aid and Comfort": Jane Fonda in
North Vietnam order it now, and encourage others to do so.

Thanks,

HANK AND ERIKA HOLZER