Message from Hotwire CEO, Karl Peterson

Hotwire Karl.Peterson at hotwire.m0.net
Mon Oct 22 12:09:28 PDT 2001

Dear Joe,

When we launched Hotwire a year ago, our goal was to make it easy
and affordable for anyone to travel. This month, on our
anniversary, I'm proud to say that getting a great deal at Hotwire
is easier than ever.

New site design and features

Our site is better. We've got a new look and expanded help features
that make it easier for you to get better travel deals. Today, our
specially negotiated Hot-Fares(sm) and Hot-Rates(sm) are lower
than they've ever been, saving you even more on travel.

Same-day hotel and car reservations

You can now make same-day hotel and car rental reservations (as
late as 6 p.m. for hotels and within two hours of pick-up for
cars), which can really help with last-minute trips! You'll also
see the amenities each hotel offers before you buy, so you can
choose the one that's best for you. Getting the right hotel at the
right price has never been easier.

So check out our site and let me know what you think about the
changes. And as always, if you need immediate assistance with your
travel plans or purchases, our Customer Care team is ready to help.
Visit our new site at:
http://Hotwire.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB4605111291X1125032X80521X

We are committed to providing you with the best deals on
quality travel. We look forward to your visit and we hope your
Hotwire experience is a valuable and satisfying one.

Sincerely,

Karl Peterson

CEO, Hotwire
karl.peterson at hotwire.com

P.S. I've really enjoyed reading your Hotwire travel stories. Here
are a couple of great Las Vegas deals I just heard about - Warren
from Greensboro, NC, bought two plane tickets for $224 each (and
saved $373). Rob booked a 5-star hotel on the strip for $74. Keep
those stories coming!

New site design and features:
http://Hotwire.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB4605111291X1125027X80521X

Same-day hotel and car reservations:
http://Hotwire.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB4605111291X1125030X80521X

Customer Care:
http://Hotwire.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB4605111291X1125033X80521X

Flights:
http://Hotwire.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB4605111291X1125060X80521X

Hotels:
http://Hotwire.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB4605111291X1125061X80521X

Car Rentals:
http://Hotwire.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB4605111291X1125062X80521X

If you would like to change your email address or want to be removed
from our list, simply use the link provided below:
http://Hotwire.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB4605111291X1125040X80521XCYPHERPUNKS%40toad.com