Expert Warns Coded Pictures Indicate Al Qaeda Planning Major Biological Attack

Jamie Lawrence jal at abulafia.com
Thu Oct 18 14:33:33 PDT 2001

Sometime around  12:40 PM 10/18/2001 -0700, auto301094 at hushmail.com opined thusly:

>http://ebird.dtic.mil/Oct2001/s20011018expertwarns.htm
>
>DefenseWatch (SFTT.org)
>October 17, 2001
>
>Expert Warns Al Qaeda Planning Major Biological Attack

Kook.

http://www.doctorkoontz.com/philosophy/essays/other_essays/other_essay002.htm

Reminds me a little of Ray Kurzweil; looks like there are
interesting thoughts bouncing around there, but then you
run in to him trying to flirt with a speech synthesizer on stage.

(I'm not kidding; I can't find a link now, but it happened at
the TED conference last year. A similarly embarrassing
thing fills half of _The Age of Spiritual Machines_.)

-j