Kill Killfile

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Wed Oct 17 20:54:05 PDT 2001

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 07:20:23PM -0700, John Young wrote:
> And another excellent quality of cpunks that does indeed
> impress the world of media bloodthirstiness, is the number
> of its outstanding writers sent to jail, some repeatedly, for

Oh, you're being too generous in Fedpraise. Only one cypherpunk
subscriber that I know of is currently in gaol, that's Jim Bell of
course, and this list was just one of many fora he frequented. CJ now
appears to be on the loose again, showering us with his, um,
inimitable prose. Mattd/proffr or a tentacle has plead guilty but is
still here.

-Declan