Kill Killfile

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Oct 18 00:10:58 PDT 2001

Declan unimpressively underwrote:

>Oh, you're being too generous in Fedpraise. Only one cypherpunk
>subscriber that I know of is currently in gaol, that's Jim Bell of
>course, and this list was just one of many fora he frequented. CJ now
>appears to be on the loose again, showering us with his, um,
>inimitable prose. Mattd/proffr or a tentacle has plead guilty but is
>still here.

The cpunk manditory goal is hyperbole, Declan, newsworthiness,
waste not proffering unreasonable restraint else you get Brill-filed.
Oops, Br*lled. Headlines are the content misidentified. Watch
the initiation here of subject lines. Use k*ll, win a diss.

Many went to jail of corporate promises of riches, none to gaol,
one a daredevil repeat offender, thanks to you and me and
Jessica Wahup, and 60 Minutes, and the Fedparsers of fine
literature, paper servants, and lop-sided witness list.

If the timeservers had been decently ignored none would have
gone to the pokey, none would have believed the promises of
riches, but why not when non-jail and the stock market are
looking so bleak.

All the prime intellects of world-class dissent and fraud are
in jail, mostly US federal, and if you're not that tells the
full story of who rats. Gnaw, you say, not me.