bush wheels out the nukes

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sat Oct 13 11:58:19 PDT 2001

On Saturday, October 13, 2001, at 11:35 AM, Eric Cordian wrote:

>> ed on ships) into bombs.
>
> Yes and no.  Rumsfeld won't rule out the use of tactical nukes.
>
> Both conventional and nuclear "Bunker Busters" are available, and the
> B61-11 is specifically designed for his purpose, and widely deployed
> thoughout NATO.  We even have a bunch of them in Turkey just in case
> Saddam gets uppity.
>
> The defense department has suggested the possible use of tactical nuke
> Bunker Busters both in the Gulf War and in this current conflict.  In
> the
> last war, Yeltsin wasn't on board, and in this war, Putin is.

Beside the point. I was commenting on the paranoid/misinformed rant that
"use of bunker bunkers" means "use of nuclear bunker busters."

> The junior Bush is very fond of small tactical nukes,

You know this how?

--Tim May, Citizen-unit of of the once free United States
" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood
of patriots & tyrants. "--Thomas Jefferson, 1787