Feingold amendment text URL (was Re: CDT: congressional action call - before Friday morning, October 12, 2001)

Michael Clark mclark at cdt.org
Thu Oct 11 08:57:57 PDT 2001

Hi all,

We were on the case. But we did not get a postable copy of the text
until Thursday morning and it was posted on our site.

A fact sheet on Sen. Feingold's amendments is now available at
http://www.cdt.org/security/011011feingoldfactsheet.shtml

You can also find out who your Senators are at CDT's site at
http://www.cdt.org/action/feingold/ or
http://www.cdt.org/action/contactcongress.shml Michael

--
Michael Clark, Webmaster
Center for Democracy and Technology

Join our Activist Network! Your participation can make a difference!
http://www.cdt.org/join/