who wants to be a millionaire

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 10 15:48:34 PDT 2001

No, but they don't post stupid messages and then ask me not to write to them
when I demolish their arguments.  :'D

 S a n d y

P.S.  Mattd's dishonesty is very interesting.  He added the "streetsweeper"
after my name within the supposedly quoted area.  As John Wayne said in THE
COWBOYS, "I don't hold prison against a man, but I can't stand a liar."
mattd is a liar.