who wants to be a millionaire

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Oct 10 19:02:02 PDT 2001

Ill stay off the list when all the spam and govt agents stay off it

S a n d y
P.S. Mattd's dishonesty is very interesting. He added the "streetsweeper"
after my name within the supposedly quoted area. As John Wayne said in THE
COWBOYS, "I don't hold prison against a man, but I can't stand a liar."
mattd is a liar
Sandys sure nailed me there the old pedophile animal torturer,As hes
obviously a wide walking genius
maybe he can help me out...Im wondering if the reward for binny binny bang
bang is encrypted and
wouldnt that make it easier for someone(one of the 4 wives?)to collect
anonymously.Sandy?
You dont have to stand me...just squeal like a pig .