More on Anthrax cases at publishing company in Florida

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Oct 8 16:27:35 PDT 2001

On Monday, October 8, 2001, at 04:18 PM, Reese wrote:

> At 12:33 PM 10/8/01 -0700, Tim May wrote:
> >--begin excerpt...my comments are in brackets--
>
> <snip excerpt...with comments>
>
> Is it too much to ask, that you include a url when you post news
> articles you comment on? I know you are fond of saying America needs
> formatting, but come
> on already - it's one thing if we do it ourselves, quite another
> if it is done to us.

The item I quoted was widely available on every news service, not the
least of which was  Yahoo headlines. I included the title of the piece,
the author, and the source, any of which were sufficient for your
favorite search engine to turn up.

--Tim May, Citizen-unit of of the once free United States
" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood
of patriots & tyrants. "--Thomas Jefferson, 1787