More on Anthrax cases at publishing company in Florida

Reese reeza at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Oct 8 16:18:33 PDT 2001

At 12:33 PM 10/8/01 -0700, Tim May wrote:
 >--begin excerpt...my comments are in brackets--

<snip excerpt...with comments>

Is it too much to ask, that you include a url when you post news
articles you comment on?  I guess that would show you up when you
spoof news articles, wouldn't it?  Isn't this situation of such a
nature that those rules can be set aside, if only temporarily?

I know you are fond of saying America needs formatting, but come
on already - it's one thing if we do it ourselves, quite another
if it is done to us.

Reese