Seach Engine Secrets & Targeted Email Secrets/Software

hackercds at bigfoot.com hackercds at bigfoot.com
Fri Nov 30 12:50:06 PST 2001

$24.95 --  http://www.dns101.com/~tom

* Infoseek, Alta Vista, and HotBot ban web sites which break their rules (many of the 'insider' techniques most experts recommend will get you
banned faster than you could imagine).
* Many search engines limit the number of pages you can submit from your domain (some only allow you to submit one page for best results),
although we can show you a technique we use to get hundreds of our pages listed.
* Yahoo only lists about 1% of the web in their actual directory. To even get your page listed, you may have to use the "backdoor".
* Using a so-called search engine submission software that submits your site to 1,000 or more search engines could actually get your page deleted
from the major search engines.
* 95% of Internet traffic originates at one of the 10 major search engines...If you're not listed, you might as well not even have a web site!
* Choosing the most effective 'keywords' is one of the major keys to a successful web site submission...Pick the right ones and your web site will
look like Grand Central Station during rush hour!
The Search Engine Magic CD-ROM consists of 21 interactive video and audio lessons that will run on any IBM compatible computer showing you
the exact step-by-step process we use to traffic thousands of visitors to our web sites every single day.

You will learn:
* Three Different Methods We Use to Pick the Best Traffic Producing Keywords for any web site...and how you can have a list of hundreds of
popular keywords in only a few minutes.
* How Quick and Easy it is to Create 'Doorway' and 'Hallway' pages for the search engines so that you could possibly have thousands of different
pages on your domain all pulling in visitors for your site 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
* The Secret Weapon that gives you an "Unfair Advantage" over your competition...and virtually assures you will reach the top positions (don't let
your competitors hear about this one first or you will be in trouble).
* How to Submit Your Pages to the Search Engines and assure that every single one of them gets listed. (if you listen to one of those amateurs tell
you how to list your site, you may just get banned for life).
* How to Use Pay-Per-Click search engines to receive over 10,000 visitors for only $100
* The Infamous Yahoo backdoor...You can get listed and we will show you the quickest and easiest method for doing so!
* And much, much more...

$24.95 --  http://www.dns101.com/~tom

This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301, Paragraph (a)
(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism. Further transmissions by the
sender may be stopped at no cost to you by replying to the email address tom4ta at post1.com and placing remove in the subject line.