The MOTHERLOAD [WAS: Re: The FATHERLAND...] [WAS!WAS: Prologue II - The Chronicles Of Arnold 0000 0000 ]

sonofgomez709 sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 12:59:09 PST 2001

re: The FATHERLAND...There will soon be no Swine to Cast Pearls before (even when they
write first), since the Host of the Toad List which originally attracted
all of the Swine is shutting down the MotherOfAllDisturbedMaleLISPs
after having realized--all of the Chickens having flown the CoOp
(mysteriously leaving nothing but BullShit in their wake)--that he
had created an Animal Farm in a BraveGnuWorld.

This of course leaves the OriginalMixedMetaphorPlagarist UpATree
WithOutAPaddle, as BothReaders[TM] of the 'The True Story Of
The InterNet' Manuscripts (me and Jeff Gordon, eh?) are both
redundantly awaiting the Release&OR&Escape of 'The Chronicles
of Arnold' aka Part V of 'TTSOTI (aka 'The Prison Writings of a
Free[h] Man,' aka 'Don't Crush That rEvolutionary Dwarf Pile Me
The Handlers'), just when the HostOfTheParasite is Wiping the
BottomFeeders from the Toad's Ass.

However, since the Author is UpTheCreek and ShitRunsDownHill,
I am certain that SlalomFishingInAmeri%a will find a new BitStream
in which to practice ReleaseAndCatch Fishing&OR&Trolling with
BarbedHooks ("NoPainNoGain") while FuckTheseMorons![TM] can
continue to practice ClaimToCatchAndDon'tRelease Netting
("WeMayOnlyKeepOneLittleOneButWe'llScareTheBeJesus
OutOfTheBigOnes").

I forsee a 'Pull-It, Sir. Prize' from the Master Baiters&OR&Writers Watchers
Club of the Ameri%an JustU$.$y$tem.

[Fortunately, it is Alec McCrackin's turn to be Toto during the NEXT Circle
of Eunuchs [Dog]ShowTrial (I just wish that I could have got him to agree
to it in *writing*, eh?)]

CJ Parker <sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com>
http://profiles.yahoo.com/sonofgomez709
http://members.w-link.net/~sog/INDEX.HTM
ICQ 138724628
"The True Story Of The InterNet"
The Xenix ChainSaw Massacre
http://www.technopagan.org/politics/xenix/
WebWorld & The Mythical Circle Of Eunuchs
http://www.technopagan.org/politics/webworld/
InfoWar: Final Frontier Of The Digital rEvolution
http://www.technopagan.org/politics/infowarriors/
Space Aliens Hide My Drugs
http://www.technopagan.org/politics/sahmd/