Drivers License as ID Card

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 27 14:32:17 PST 2001

Further follow-up:

http://www.panynj.gov/hisframe.HTM

"On April 30, 1921, The Port of New York Authority was established as the
first of its kind in the Western Hemisphere and the first interstate agency
created under a clause of the Constitution permitting compacts between
states. One area of jurisdiction was called the "Port District," a bistate
region of about 1,500 square miles centered on the Statue of Liberty. The
name was changed to The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in 1972 to
identify more accurately our status as a bistate agency."

Looks as though Jimbo now needs a remedial Constitution-reading course...

 S a n d y