IP: Wanna make biological weapons and take out cities? $10. (fwd)

Anonymous nobody at hyperreal.pl
Sun Nov 25 03:57:33 PST 2001

>unmonitored is rather like saying that Osama bin Laden is only running terrorism
>training camps, producing snazzy recruitment videos, publishing terrorism

So you agree, then, that tax-paying US subjects are bona fide targets because they
shelter and support US-based men with guns ("government") that killed more (per
capita) than any other gang ?

And, agent Gordon, if you continue to use "we" someone could get irritated enough
to snuff someone. You may use "we" only when in company of exclusively
government-paid goons. There are few on this list left which are not.